The latest and greatest ‘off the press’
Alrighty folks, its bottling time of year, and we’ve gotten a couple products on the shelf recently.
I’ve created a new Tasting Room Current Selections menu page on the website (under Visit Us), and linked it to Facebook. I hope to keep it up to date.
Apples Doux II – a semi-sweet champagne-method cider. Differs from the original Doux by using all Anglo-Franco true (tannic) cider apples – even for the final sweetening.
Pommeaux – the Apple dessert wine is back!
Wisconsin Apple Brandy – is back! Hurray. And there’s a limited amount of Cask Strength, too. 750mL, 118 proof.
- Low Inventory : Orchard Oriole Perry.
- Low Inventory: Bunting Berry Cider
- Tasting Room Season starts Tomorrow!
- Second new batch for opening weekend.
- New Release in time for Season Opening
- 2013 Off Premise Accounts
- CLOSING Sunday 12/8 due to weather!
- 2013 GLCPA Competition Results
- Barn Swallow Cider love at Cider Summit