- Mask (properly) while inside, except while tasting.
- If you are not vaccinated, please consider a take-out flight.
- When we are full, we may ask young people to wait outside.
- When we are full, we may ask non-drinkers to wait outside.
- Please try to speak softly, we’re trying not to shout to be heard.
- Distance in Space: remember those 6 feet.
- Distance in Time: when waiting or finished, please limit you time inside, so we can help more people.
8/4/21 : Covid Orange
In response to the current situation, we are returning to requiring masks for all guests who don’t have a glass in hand.
Masking up is on all of us. The Aeppeltreow Crew will mask when we aren’t behind our shields – and maybe even then
We find this at least as frustrating as you do, but must again take action to protect ourselves, our crew, and to not host needless risk (even when others are willing to accept that risk.)
We monitor CDC data every few days, but an easy visualization that uses the same underlying data is:
As long as Kenosha County doesn’t turn ‘RED’, we’ll keep pouring samples to the vaccinated in-doors. If/when we reach red, we’ll return to offering only take-out flights. We’re watching this, and hope you are too. If you are from a ‘red’ county, we hope that you’ll delay your visit.
We are limiting the number of people in the barn at any given time. We can handle maybe 1/2 of our peak capacity. Groups of more than four people might have to divide across tasting rooms, or wait for several spots to be free. We can’t handle groups of more than 6 (8 in a pinch) at all. Please bear with us.
In order to create distance in the 4th dimension, we are emphasizing To Go Flights of six products of your choice for $5 that you can take outside to our picnic tables. We have a really small amount of inside space for bad weather.
One more thing…
Over the years, we’ve been as family friendly as possible for an establishment that serves alcohol. Babes in arm or strollers are unlikely to be a problem. Besides, we like to make faces at them. But dibbuns and youth will need to be well attended, and masked, inside. If we get up to people capacity, we may ask if they can wait outside.