When you come to see us, you will find a relaxed, rural atmosphere. We’re located in a barn on an apple orchard, after all.
What to Expect
If we are working, you may watch. Otherwise, we’ll tell you about our products and how we make them. And then we’ll try them. We focus on tasting and education, but not formal guided tours. We offer several tasting options:
Covid Status : Whatever Strange New Realm This Is
- Masks are Allowed. We don’t require them, but will defend anyone who wishes to.
- Bottle Sales / Pick Up
- Up to 5 samples for free, one may be a brandy/whiskey, or
- Carry-Out : $5/6 samples of any type to carry out to our picnic tables.
- Parties of more than 10 should call before their visit to make arrangements. We appreciate more than a week lead time.
- Coach groups have special considerations and need to speak with Charles at the Winery AND Bill at the Orchard.
You are free to stroll through the orchard, except on those rare days they are posted off limits for pest control. There are walking paths through the woods. Bong State Rec Area adjoins the property. You are welcome to picnic. In season our independently operated partner, Brightonwoods Orchard, has fresh apples (200 kinds) and sweet cider. It is a farm – most of our surfaces are grass and gravel. No, you don’t need boots – but heels can be tricky.
Summary of Hours
Our open hours vary by season. Current Hours are listed in the sidebar to the right.
You may always make an appointment for other times by
calling Charles @ 262-496-7508 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
AeppelTreow is about 40 minutes south of Milwaukee, 30 minutes north of Gurnee Mills and 30 minutes northeast of Lake Geneva. Click on the map marker below for directions, or give us a call at (262) 878-5345.
AeppelTreow Winery & Distillery
1072 288th Ave.
Burlington, WI 53105
One last note. We don’t host weddings. Sorry.